We’ve had a long relationship with Mighty House Construction and are the first to suggest them to those seeking a general contractor with an understanding of salvage. We are thrilled to see them expand their business to include Mighty Energy Solutions, which was born out of their desire to find the most efficient and low-cost technologies for your home.
In their quest to find healthy heating solutions, they discovered Ducoterra’s SolaRay Infrared Radiant Ceiling Panels, which they now offer to consumers and other contractors. These radiant heat panels have a vast array of benefits, including:
- Directly heats items in a room, which heats surrounding air to create a comfortable living temperature
- Improves indoor air quality by reducing airborne dust, germs, and pollen
- Eliminates noisy air ducts and uneven heat distribution, plus no loss of heat due to ducts
- Fast acting system allows you to turn off system when vacant
- Saves you money by lowering operating costs
- Zero maintenance
Contrary to conventional heating systems that require plumbing, duct work, complicated wiring, and difficult and expensive installation, SolaRay infrared heater installation only requires a simple electrical connection, just like a ceiling light fixture. SolaRay panels are light, thin, energy efficient and the panels come in either 120V or 240V models. They can be mounted on the ceiling, which we recommend to gain the best efficiency, or on the wall if so desired. The installation is done by mounting the panel to the ceiling (or wall) with screws, connecting to 120V or 240V power source and then to a wall-mounted thermostat.