Experience the creativity and skill of over thirty local artisans first hand at Second Use’s Second Annual Handmade Market on Saturday, December 13th from 11-4:30. Warm beverages and a store wide sale will accompany this celebration of creativity and resourcefulness within our community. This event is open to the public, all ages, and indoors- we will even turn on the heat!
Please promote the creativity of our community through sharing the event with your friends, family, and followers on Facebook.
Interested in being a vendor? Submit an application by November 13th: http://bit.ly/11121314
WHO: We will select 30 makers from the Seattle community that create beautiful and useful goods by hand.
DATE: Saturday, December 13th from 11-4:30 indoors at Second Use in SODO
DEADLINE: The application deadline is November 13th. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance status within one week of the deadline.
JURYING: The show will be juried for the benefit of both the makers and shoppers. It is our goal to offer a diverse mix of quality goods.
TIP: Most of our audience is shopping for gifts. Last year, the vendors that offered a selection of reasonably priced wares suitable for small gifts and stocking stuffers did the most business.
• $25 per vendor per 7′ x 7′ space. Second Use will take NO cut from your sales.
• Table and chair available upon request
• Payment must be made within one week of your acceptance to secure your spot
• Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted
• Vendors are required to arrive a minimum of one hour before the event and stay for the duration of the event
• Vendors that do not sign in by 10:00 am will forfeit their table
• Second Use encourages the use of salvaged materials but does not tolerate the sale of competing goods. For example, earrings made from chandelier crystals are acceptable; single chandelier crystals are not.
• Websites will not be viewed for the jurying process; it is therefore imperative that all required content is uploaded to this form.
• Vendors are responsible for handling all cash and card transactions. BYO cashbox and card reader. Wifi is limited; it is encouraged to bring a 3G device for card reading.